less than 7 houRs..
1st edit @ 9.43am2nd edit @ 1.30pm
3rd edit @ 6.00pm
I having first breakout now and also having the pre-test illness.
Up to date, I have study the textbook 3 times, the 2 MCQ books once and later going through again. look at the picture below. It is an ice-cream taken with my textbook. The purpose of taking this picture is that when i was studying the textbook, the other time i use green highlighter and I think that match with my ice cream therefore i take it.

I think i going to continue to study the MCQ book now.
dardar say if i fail he going to pay for the re-test fee if i pass i going to trst him and he don't believe me. bad right he. Want me to treat better let me pass..
I try to update as soon as I finish the test ok..
edited @ 1.30pm
In 3 hours more, i going to take my FTT..i scared. I think i won't be doing my presentation as others one to present first and make my group 3rd. if like that how am i going to get there in time. If i late i fail. Take cab i must be 100% i can pass then dar going to pay for my cab fee if not i have to choose one either the re-test fee or cab fee.. I can feel my heart going to drop to the floor any moment now..how..
I think i now go continue to study the MCQ book for another 30 more mins before the start of the 3rd meeting..
*pray harD*
edited @ 6.00pm
I now at mac to update my result. But i will tell you how i feel and let you guess if i pass or not.
I manage to present during 3rd meeting as someone say he go off by 3.45pm and i need go off by 3pm so i get to present. *thanks* I leave at 3pm and went to my test venue. Reach at 4pm and started to take out and revise again and i saw the guy who is in-charge the same as the want that i saw during the BTT. I enter the room feeling ok. After telling us what to do wait awhile. It 4.30pm and test started. I saw the first few question so easy I know how to do. But at th e11th question or so i stuck. Got 1 question on BTT come out and luckily i remember the answer. As time goes by, people start to go off and i looked at their screen "Passed" and i got more and more kang chiong so i praying hard to concentrate. DO till 1/2 way suddenly leg is on the chair and hand get to be cold but body not. Even got the feeling of failling and crying..Don't ask why, i also don't know. one by one start to leave and my whole row people has left only me and at the last 10 mins there a window pop-up and frighten me as i though that i press wrong thing. I end my test and guess what?? I suddenly got the feeling of crying and i faster walked out and i cried. Chat with dardar on the phone and he say I fail and ask me to re-take say will buy food for me ask me go home first. But i manage to telling him after a mintue that I....
I PASSED MY FTT @ FIRST ATTEMPT...
So relieved now and so happy.I need to go off now as I meeting dar dar for dinner.
Labels: On the Road

1 Comments:
No need to pray liao lo...
YOU PASS!! YES!
You can officially "suan" me now..
*sob*
No need to pay for retest..
I later got interview... duno how i will do..just try my best.
Chicken
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home