Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Friday

To all: When posting your comment please include the date that you post as I had no idea when you post it. That one thing that i found out when I reply a comment.

Class has end and I done all my stuff and so decided to blog while waiting for the time to pass as I was suppose to go and fetch dar dar from work and he promise to buy muffin for me. He say he bought 2 muffin for me. Wonder what he bought for me. Hope is Cheese and Chocolate Chip. still got about 30 more mintues before I go off from school. 5 days no see him already as we had to study for exam and his RT all this and that. but don't worry as our exam is ending soon. How to study my FTT when i had only one week plus to study after my paper. Ithink by that time I will be jumping all around Singapore.

Yesterday studied english with Felicia and we share some point about what to do for exam all this. I ate mac, fish burger so long never eat mac already. After that went home and bath. Awhile later dar dar called without me calling him, so surprise that he will remember to call me.


Today is Science my most "favourite" module. Late as usual. Actually got the feeling of not coming but htinking that in 2 weeks time, I need to leave class early for my FTT and scared he downgrade so I think better come. 2 weeks already and R had not been talking to me. That great. No more shooting of me anymore. I felt so bad whole day never contribute, but at least I manage to offer to do the FMT ok. so I got contribute. Almost half the module has covered. must endure 7 more lesson and if he give me good grade. I will not come anymore.

I think i will stop here..dar dar found this link..

~5 more days to EXAMS! work hard then can play hard~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home