mOnday's Bluez..
Just reach home not long ago. Now felt tired and sad as just now ying ying tell those that still in the class that UT 1 we did badly and she flash the answer and to my surprise, i saw alot of wrong answer. HOW?? I never failed math before except for sec 3 CA1 which i remembered clearly but now. I can't believe that i going to fail again.Friday dardar did not go TMC meet him for dinner at mac and after which stay at mac to use laptop and after which he walk home with me.
Saturday, went for breakfast with dar and below is some of the picture that i took..all are food.


any idea why this is call as crossiant? well, it is pronouce as 'ko-song' and it mean nothing inside..but since 'ko-song' not a nice name therefore it is known as crossiant..(dardar tell me want ok...i not that lame :p)after which went to work non-stop for 4.5 hours. So long no work due to exam. Tired. Got 2 new girls don't really like them as when i reach got a shock out of my life as they never do house-keeping all so messy. I fsater do abit and throw the rest there as got customer come in no choice need to serve them and i tried to clear as much as i can but Carol came around 6pm and that time I not yet done with the messy that the girls did and she told me that they never do it and tell me that Wen wen told her that we be going to the new shop. *yeSh* and they had to do house-keeping. I told bernard that it going to be unfair that we old staff do it and new staff never do house keeping hope that he did told them to do it.
Sunday me and dardar go to VivO city again and we go to harbour front first and we saw the chrismas tree and I took a picture of the tree all this and came across the bear on the tree.
Sunday me and dardar go to VivO city again and we go to harbour front first and we saw the chrismas tree and I took a picture of the tree all this and came across the bear on the tree.
while looking for a place for dinner, we saw a curise at outside vivo city and saw alot of people boarding the curise and we went to Q up and go up. The stair is a slope made of metal and the slope has 'metal log' and you need to step on the 'metal log' to go up. I take picture of the ship that i saw in the sea. I think the boat name is the bridge of life. No idea as i got that brouche from the staff.


we went to the kopitiam and eat dinner. I ate the japanese food. nice. After dinner went to the garden and walk around then go home already.
Lunch i went to eat with jackie and i can seriously say that she and jason is together already. After school also never wait for me as she say go watch movie must be with him already.
As for now, I going to watch DVD and study my FTT..this friday i going to take FTT and i can say not much confident yet. So must study.
Labels: Uncategorized






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home