Running out oF tiMe
I currently in class having the lunch break now. Today having Math module. Don't understand the problem actually is about graph but the problem is they give you a problem and ying yiNg faci never come go represent Singapore go to Vietnamfor the chinese chess competition. The relief faci cannot make it and I mean it. Tell him that we don't know how to do it but he say will help so we thought he really will and tell him we don't know and he ask us to discuss the problem is that we don't know how to do no idea*Sunday*
I went out almost a day. Went out arOund 1pm and reach home around 10pm. Went to orchard for lunch, M1, james's shop and finally jurong east. Went out with kor and took photo for his friendster and also advertisment on my blog. Will do it after exam and post it here. Johnny and his son join us after lunch. So fun at M1 but i was not happy with their service. The fun part was that a promoter over there was quite cute and kor say the girl keep seeing her. He saw her quite a few time already but never talk to her before. When I reach home, I try to do 1 summary before sleeping.


Chicken hotplate Miso soup
*Saturday*
As mention in the previous entries, I stayed at home the whole day and do a compo. I finally got to eat the muffin as dar buy for me on Friday. ( I still want to eat now) I went out almost a day. Went out arOund 1pm and reach home around 10pm. Went to orchard for lunch, M1, james's shop and finally jurong east. Went out with kor and took photo for his friendster and also advertisment on my blog. Will do it after exam and post it here. Johnny and his son join us after lunch. So fun at M1 but i was not happy with their service. The fun part was that a promoter over there was quite cute and kor say the girl keep seeing her. He saw her quite a few time already but never talk to her before. When I reach home, I try to do 1 summary before sleeping.


Chicken hotplate Miso soup
*Saturday*
The bananna walnut muffin*Friday*
After school meet dar at Chinatownas I was late so decided to meet him at Chinatown instead of going to fetch him and went do thing then went for dinner. Actually want to eat 点心 but yum cha is closedtill 17 Nov maybe after my FTT can go there and eat..therefore we go eat 煮炒 at temple street there. Below is the picture of the food. On the right is the hotplate beancurd and on the left is the curry chicken. That all we ate and after eating quite full and went back.


Running Out of Time....
~2 more Days to Exam ~
Labels: Examz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home