diNner at JP
Having break now. today is about poem.As i say in the last entries that i not sure what to eat at JP and here is what i ate for dinner on that day.The picture turned out not to be that clear. I think i forget to turn on the Night mode.
sOtong mee;without sotong :(After which we went to 7-11 to buy ice cream and eat. NIce. SO long never eat ice cream stick already.
I having sore thorat and flu. This is known as pre-FTT syptoms. In less than 31 hours i going to take the FTT. I studied the 400 questions MCQ book yesterday and till now i think i only left with around 75 questions to go and i complete. Today go home must choing the FTT book. Hope to pass. Must have confident. Hope that it going to be easy so that i can apply my PDL and book for my PT tommorrow. I wanna to be on the road. I think i need to wait till after may then i able to take my PT. That sad so in the meanwhile is either i pass FTT tommorrow or I going to study FTT again. I want to pass so must study as much as i could.
I having sore thorat and flu. This is known as pre-FTT syptoms. In less than 31 hours i going to take the FTT. I studied the 400 questions MCQ book yesterday and till now i think i only left with around 75 questions to go and i complete. Today go home must choing the FTT book. Hope to pass. Must have confident. Hope that it going to be easy so that i can apply my PDL and book for my PT tommorrow. I wanna to be on the road. I think i need to wait till after may then i able to take my PT. That sad so in the meanwhile is either i pass FTT tommorrow or I going to study FTT again. I want to pass so must study as much as i could.
Labels: On the Road, Uncategorized




3 Comments:
Sad lo...
You update just now only.
But I got read your blog.
75 questions left...
Then we can start driving on the road together...
Chicken
Provided that I can pass my FTT tommorrow and i can tell you i going to start first. I don't care. If i pass, that mean I pass at ones goes leh..Not like someone need 4 time then can pass.. :p
Like that say me...
SAD LO...
The Chicken That Fail 3 times
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home