'Good' News by PM
1st edit: 10.22am2nd edit: 5.05pm
I having my first breakout now and only got me, Elise and Liyana who just come in.
While on the train, I saw people reading the papers and saw the headline, GST going to increase from 5% to 7 % around next year. another 2 % means alot. GST was introduce in 1994 with 3% and it increase to 5% in 2004 and in 2007 it going to increase again. It is so fast another 2% increase. Refer to the link to read more. GST increase from 5% to 7%
While i reach the MRT station walking to school I met with an "accident". Well what happen was that i was walking in a straight line and a boy age around 5 years old was walking side by side with me and he did not give signal of intention and i do not know that he want to overtake me and he just turn into my "lane" and the next moment, he was injured. He fall down on the floor and start to cry but i was ok. I never get injured that was lucky.
I know that story is like about drving stuff, sorry ok study too much FTT that why.
I think I will get back to watch DVD first and at the same time try to do some research..
edited @ 5.05pm
Alone in the class. All people has went home. I done my RJ now waititng for time to pass as i going to JP to having dinner with dardar. He own me a sotong mee and my main course will be.. I not sure yet, but i thought of eating the tawain food( but i alway eat) or the baked rice or japansese food (i ate that on sunday) or korean food(hear that is nice) or even the pig organ soup( i very long n eat that already)..maybe i should wait till i reach there and see which Q is shorter and eat that. Look out for the next entries to find out what i ate.
Think i will stop here as i want to go and play game before leaving as i had completed watching 心理心里有个谜。
Labels: News

1 Comments:
Dar,
In the end we ate the following:
- chicken baked rice with nuggets
- taiwan hot plate with soup
- sotong mee ( with 3 prawns and no sotong)
After that we got ourselves ice-cream from Walts..
And play the "ice cream dripping game"
HAHA!
Chicken
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home