Sunday, November 05, 2006

Compo Practice 1

Woke up early and eating breakfast and typing this blog at the same time. I stayed home the whole day and study and I practice a compo and I decided to post the compo here. I should write between 350 and 600 words and the 1st want i only wrote 349 words which is too little. Therefore, I edited here and there and got 388 words.

Write about an occasion when you bought the latest electronic gadget and regretted the decision.

I bought myself a handphone two months back as a reward for passing my exams with flying colours. When I was looking at all the functions of the phones, I came across Nokia latest model, 6280.

It has two mega pixel built-in camera, MP 3 and FM radio. It was rare to have all this in a phone and I decided to buy it as the design which I like it very much when I first saw it. The phone is portable and the most important factor is that in the future, I only need to bring a phone out and I can listen to MP 3 and FM radio and also take picture with it. Moreover, it had just been launched in Singapore at that point of time.

After using it for a week, I regretted buying it as I discovered some problem with the phone. Some of the problems that I faced were the camera. The picture that I took turned out to be unclear and I was quite disappointed as I bought the phone as it is two mega pixel and I though that will be clear enough.

The worst part was that my mobile has reception problem as the rest of my friend’s mobile has reception and I checked that the problem lies with the phone itself.

I send it for repaired and after servicing the phone, thing got worst. Despite the camera and reception problem, there was also some problem with the MP3 as after listening to MP3 for some time, the phone switched off automatically and I though that the battery was dead but I was wrong. I was horrified with it.

I found out from a mobile forum that many people who are using the same model as me also faced the problem that I encountered. Therefore, I decided to sell it away and after this incident, I promises myself not to purchase any new product in the market till other had tried it and no problem is found as I do not wish to make a decision that I will regret.

How do you grade this? If I were to hand in this, I going to fail. I felt that it is rubbish hope that the below compo is better and I think that is the Compo that I will hand-in but I think I can do better than that.

Final exam was over and when I saw my result on the report book two months ago, I was on cloud nine. I never expect to get such an excellent result. As a result, I decided to buy a handphone as a reward for passing my exams with flying colours. When I was looking at all the functions of the phones, I came across Nokia latest model, 6280.

It has two mega pixel built-in camera, MP 3 and FM radio. It was rare to have all this in a phone and I like the design when I first saw it. The most important factor is that in the future instead of bringing a MP3 player and a camera around, I only need to bring a phone out and I can listen to MP 3 and FM radio and also take picture with it. Moreover, it had just been launched in Singapore at that point of time.

After using it for a week, I regretted buying it as I discovered some problem with the phone. Some of the problems that I faced were the camera. The picture that I took turned out to be unclear and I was quite disappointed as I bought the phone as it is two mega pixel and I though that will be as clear as it should be.

The worst part was that my mobile has reception problem as my friend and I are together and their mobile has reception while mine does not have. I have checked and the problem lies with the problem itself.

I send it for repaired and after servicing the phone, thing got worst. Despite the camera and reception problem, there was also some problem with the MP3 as after listening to MP3 for some time, the phone switched off automatically and I though that the battery was dead but I was wrong. I was horrified with it.

I found out from a mobile forum that many people who are using the same model as me also faced the problem that I encountered. Therefore, I decided to sell it away and after this incident, I promises myself not to purchase any new product in the market till other had tried it and no problem is found as I do not wish to make a decision that I will regret.

Do give me comments on the compo. Anyway I did not use Nokia 6280 and I not saying that phone really has problem so don't take it to heart ok?..

Later I going out. Will update more if I have the time later or tommorrow ok? I think I want to study a while before I go out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home