mOod spoil by him...
Finally.. dardar and me finish our exam already now only left TP exam. Me will be taking the theory next friday, That mean a wEek more to go but dardar neEd go lesson before the practical exam. I hoping to have some practical lesson next week so that it will be easier for me during the theory test.Yesterday, dardar come to my school and have lunch with me and he waited at CWP for me while i was having lesson and after that we went to CPF there to settle something. Was very mad about the outcome but at least it has been settled. When walking out of there is was raining but dardar got umbrella and we went to CWP to around shopping and also eat dinner at delifrance. Below is the food and ice cream that we ate yesterday.. Nice?? go and try it ok..after eating we chat and he say he going to resign soon. Hunting for an IT job but i think that he still want to be in


FIsh & chip ( idon't really like)

coco delight ( i Think so.can't remember)

Consist of ice-cream,bread& pudding (must try!!)
After school not sure if i meeting dardar anot. He want to go to TMC to settle thing but go with friend don't want to bring me go. If he go where can I go??? Spoil my friday even more..That sad. If he no meet me maybe i go apply for PDL and go home. If meeting me then i also go apply PDL and go meet him. That my plan for now. Need get back to woRk if not that stupid faci going to say me again. He finally talk to me after 2 lesson not going to talk to me. I don't even want to talk to him.
edited @ 4pm
Idiot people is no people accompany him that why don't want to end lesson. my group present for 30 mins or more and we even do wrong that what i felt personally. In the mid of doing quiz. Don't understand anything. All his fault i can't go apply PDL now. Meaning that i can't drive. Before lunch dardar say he will pei me and go to his house area that mac watch DVD. (as usual can't go to his house cause his mum think that is messy. Ya, she right messy and don't one to do so that mean that i can forget about going there. Which can also mean that we 2 will break.) Now he say no idea want to go TMC to settle his thing and he never tell his friend that he going out with me i also can tag along( see his friend, he will DIE) so what am i left with now? Nothing. really nothing. I felt that something i don't understand what he thinking. I don't know if we really suit each other. I felt that I neglected him but i don't think i going to feel this anymore. maybe meeting each other once a week will be enough or once a forthnight. Maybe i should faster pass my FTT and faster clear my TP exam and take a part-time course to keep myself from busy from realtionship and I will be too busy to think of anything..get back to do quiz now..
Labels: Uncategorized

2 Comments:
It really is up to you thinking.
I already try my very best to balance things out.
Chicken
Well.. I got nothing to say since you think that right..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home