Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Less than 24 hours to go

I am at home right now. Never attent class today as I think it would be best for me to stay home and do more revision. I still have not done any paper 1 section 2 which is the Direct writting practise. Yesterday i only did Summary and one compo at least I improve the word length. Hopefully tommorrow paper will be an easy one. *pray harD* fElicia told me that she never get to finish her SS paper and felt quite for her and the worst part is that she wrote the wrong index number and not sure if her centre number is correct not. Hope she wrote her centre number correctly if not that goes her paper in the ocean.

So hungry now. I thinking of drinking milo now. Must eat breakfast and start to studybut of course must call dardar to waKe up and study right. How can I let him in his dreamland while i studying. It going to be unfair and worst, he still got a lot more chapter to go.

~ 22.5 hours to go~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home