So fun...
Today was having culture and culture UT. Was late for UT anyway I also no idea how to do.. We come up with an idea to make a movie and Shri was the person that is the idol. So fun. the problem that we faced was not able to convert to the normal format cause they use my handphone to shoot the video. Issac was now helping us to do and me was now blogging. No idea what I can help so blog. Actually there is no problem but as they want to use the movie maker to edit the thing actually can without NG do de. All we need to do is to film at once go. Just that I can't communicate with people younger than me. People think that there is a better idea and never think of the extra time and all the stuff that is needed. So end up. I got nothing to say. Luckily, Issac was here to help us. *Thanks*Just now was IM-ing dar dar and tell him that I had this blog. Now only he and me know only. :p later when he come back from lunch then i give him the link to this blog for him to view. Hopefully he will view it.
I was sick. Down with the stupid flu. Spray my nose liao also no use. That so sad right. I tired now.. 3rd meeting going to start soon
*edited @7.15pm*
I currently at Plaza mac now, waiting for Felicia to arrive as I was suppose to meet her for dinner and also to pass her the poa book, teach her some math and poa and she on the other hand going to lent me her english stuff to have a look at see if there is any use to me. Of course there will be use. No idea what time she will reach as she just sms me that she will be late. I'm hungry. The 3rd meeting did not go on that smooth as the video that we made when we convert to the other format it was been shorten and the overall video that we present was not that great. If they listen to me let me paused the video while chaging place all this there wont be a problem already. I never give dar dar the link to this URL but I give him hint. The hint that I gave was 秋 兔子 世界, and I had no idea what summer is in chiense and I thought it was 秋 but I was wrong as I check what is summer in english and found out that it is 夏 instead of 秋 but i sms and tell dar already and he say he go home and check. He went to NUH to visit a friend who I also know but I can't go. Don't ask who that person is as I promise dar dar not to say it. Anyway to that friend : "hope that you can recover fast ok. take care"..
I think I will stop here..nothing more to update. I will try to get the profile stuff done ASAP..
~ 6 more days to exam~
Labels: Uncategorized

2 Comments:
Dar...
I found the link..
miss you
Chicken
haha...
finally you found the link..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home