It's OVER....
I waited for this day for very long already. I finally finish my exam. O- Level english paper. I couldn't sleep last night and i cried due to too nervous. I don't know why i alway have this feeling whenever I got exam. I slept after midnight whe I done with sms people who I know will wake up early for work to wake me up in case I overslept. I woke up at 3.45am thinking that is was almost 5am and trying not to sleep but I looked again is only 3.45am and i couldn't get back to sleep till around 4.15am or what can't remember. I woke up at 5.40am by Alex's morning call. (He was one of them who supposed to wake me up but is he offered to make sure I wake up) dardar called me at 5.50am and I finally dragged myself up and brush teeth and prepared myself. Kor called at 6.22am while i was preparing. I drank milo and take my breakfast with me in my container. I read through the books/ notes again and dad drive me to the bus stop near my exam venue but that was around 6.55am and since I got 1 hour more, I decided to stay at thte HDB flat near the school. I study tillaround 7.15am and I went into the school. Once I in there, I flet that I do not have any mood to study and can felt nervous again. Paper 1 i worte the topic on dreams. I say that there a girl who like to sing and dream of been a singer but ever since she met with a car accident, she had lost her eye sights and she lost her confident. Her friends encourage her to take part in the upcoming singing competition as they think that she is talented in it and it took her a lot of courage to take part and finally she won the competition and she get to release her own album. Does this story look real? I felt is about Wei Lian. hopefully i can score. As for the section 2 is a report and write to the principal. It is about giving him an ideas that can work as to how to make the primary school student happy when they enter the secindary school. something like that. As for paper 2, passage A was easy maybe i understand it but not passage B. I wrote till the last mintue and as for the vocabulary, I do not know how to do. That sad. Summary i did not write in my owns words. I felt that i do not have enough time to do my Paper 2. *sob* sInce it is over, I think i should just relax and enjoy myself now.Ok..I think I will stop here..I going to watCh DVD now..
Labels: Examz

2 Comments:
Dar Dar, I finally comment liaoz...
Finally over... our exams...
Don't think too much..we can make it..jia you!
Chicken Little
>> Chicken : haha. that Right. No more exam but got the test next fri, don't know if i can make it not. But i will try lo.. :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home