Its lucK on my side??
1st edit @ 9.39am2nd edit @ 10.37am
3rd edit @ 12.28pm
having my first breakout now. Today problem quite ok.
I saw an email about my posting. From 8.40am like that i saw it till now almost an hour and i dare not read the mail..wondering if luck is with me now?
chat with dardar about job yesterday night and I still think that he is a person who dare not try new thing. The type of clothes is the same as he like it. He think that those that he never wear does not suit him. Food can everyday eat the same type. no idea why. He was telling me that he got
To all those that had just completed your 'N', 'O', 'A' and even diploma please think of this question. What do you see yourself 5 years down the road? Hope that wha tyou choose now is what you want in the furture with no regrets. I do regrets for been in this school that i am in but thinking of the grade that I can get unlike others I closed my eyes and just suffer with what i need so that at least i can get a local diploma cert rather than private. at least degree i get a priavte cert is ok. What i see myself is that I hope to be an accountant as that is one of my dream job. The course tht i taking might not really take me to where i want to but i believe that as long as I don't give up, I can get what i want. By that time, i also hope to have a stable income and plan to start a family soon and not forgetting to travel around the world if can. Go to find mickey mouse, donald duck, snow white, winne the pooH etc...
I had no idea to check the mail or not? maybe after I finish with posting. I know from the start my chances are very low. 0.01%..
HOPE THAT LUCK IS STILL BY ON SIDE.....
edited @ 10.37am
well..I saw the email and I fail. I did not get what i want. That sad. Yes. It is sad. But don't worry, I be ok.
update later. Got to get back to work. :)
edited @ 12.28pm
having lunch break now. PPT almost done that great.
Yesterday, I do the cross stitch but realize my mistake and redo that sad of me. I not that sad anymore.I fine. I should work hard and like what my course offer. when doing research for my work i came across some thing which i found it interesting but i going to post it next time as i want to go and play game now. :p

3 Comments:
Dar have to unstitch and stitch back...sad sad..
It's good you decided on accounting..
Hope you dream come true soon!
Chicken
Ya..don't worry, Who ask me so long never stitch ..
Accounting might be what i want.. depend!! I know that i can't take the course due to the schedule that i having now..
Ya lo...
My fault duno how to stitch..
I take needle will poke my finger one..sad..
Next year see your schedule how...can plan..
Chicken
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home