Over Joy...
I still got about 30 mins left of my break and decided to update for awhile..Was early for class today. I die die drag myself up at 7.15am to wash up prepared my lunch box which included 4 bread and a CHEESE MUFFIN. I make the muffin hot so that it will taste nice.UT grade out already. pass 4 fail 1 and the one that i fail i never expect to fail and got 1 that i pass never expect that i pass till so GREAT. must work hard for it. 1st time get s ohigh score for UT. So haPpy.
Went to JE last night to get muffin for dar and went to library to watch DVD and dinner. nothing special about the food so i don't want to put the picture here. We went to the VCD shop and see the VCD all this and went to those stall that is outside JLS and saw the cross stitch stuff so dar buy 1 for me and 1 for his sis. I thinking of use 1 string or double? don't know which 1 will look nice. The last time i do it was like more than a year ago ask his sis say that she don't know but you think i believe. Sorry no as her blog got showcase some of the cross stitch thing and all look great and there she say that she anyhow do. I not 3 years old kid. Below is some of the picture that i took for the cross stitch
The designAfter buying the thing we went to pasar malan walk walk and when we cross the road we saw shu hui alone. When to pasar malan go to see the TV sets that they sell and went to see the cute cute stuff and i buy wrapping paper. after which walk around and what i saw. 矮肥猪 shirt. I want it. But is 冒牌 so never buy. It hard to get the 真货 now as the season is over. so sad. 我要矮肥猪的衣服。
In the previous entries i mention that i do opening on sunday and what happen was that i too sotong already that i forget to return the key and till now i still have the key with me. I scared that i had to do opening for both sat and sun. Anyway sat i not going to do closing this week. I got 2 concert ticket to 欢冒啤酒 concert. can't remember the name of it. once i check it out i will tell you. It was given to me by micheal. *thanks* When he told me that he got concert ticket to give me and saw is in dec i told is wakin concert which i waNted to go and aleX say that he can treat me go as he also want to go to the concert. so good of him.
It almost time to start the second meeting. I think i will stop here and get ready for it.
Labels: Cross Stitch, Examz, Sotong Ger


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home