Saturday, October 20, 2007

I DID IT....

Thursday night was trying my best to sleep well and early but due to some work to do and at one point of time i was thinking of my test and my heartbeat beat way too fast and i told myself to relax and not think about it as i left with like less than 20 hours. I ended up in bed at 10.45pm and is way past my target which i set at 10pm and well on the bed, i couldn't really sleep so force myself to sleep and i was asleep. Woke up at 5am++ like that look at the clock and is too early so try to get more rest and finally i could not take it anymore so got up at around 6.20am and wash up and get change and headed to school not feeling as nervous as i got up.

Reach school, tried to concentrate in what Cavvy is trying to say and trying my best not to think about what is going to happen in like 4 to 5 hours time. Do research abit all this and finally break time. Talk to Cavvy about leaving early and told him the reason and he was like never say ok only indeed, he told me what i should do in the test as in keep clam be confident, how to do E-brake all this. I was like well. People are more experience in driving so talk his words and went for my brunch. Did manage to finish up the food even though got the feeling of don't want to eat. Tried to stay clam all this and finally 11.20am i pack up and leave at 11.30am. walk out and realised that it is raining and i took my umbrella out and walk and is so windy that i could not take it. No cab in sight so got to take MRT.

Reached and was late for my warm up and it stopped raining so go and practice my slope and was like not really happy with the way i did it. So when for parking practice and it started raining again and I was quite scared as i can't really drive in rain as most of my lesson are during non-raining days and parking was like s**t. seriously. Vertical parking knock down poles till I did not know until I was looking for the poles and was like can't find it and that when i notice that. parallel parking worst, strike the pole twice. I was thinking in my heart, die already. going to fail. After that went to drive round the routes and finally 1.30pm. stopped the car and try to on and off engine and realise that i abit like do not know how to do it. Was quite scared that it going to rain big later on. Saw the fuel not enough and mr Lim say he go pump petrol in and ask me go in and wait for him so i went and get the receipt and proceed to the washroom and when i out, i couldn't find mr lim and i got panic as it is like 15 mintues to my test and i had not submitted my stuff and i do not had any idea to submit it or not as i sacred got thing leave out. So i called him and he did not pick up. More panic and finally, he return call and come and find me and told me to submit it and he get the car really for me.

Once submitted, a tester ask us to get into the room. Talk talk talk and then started to do see who get what route and i got route2 which to me is quite ok cause I know how the route look like. some more once out is turn left which is what i more confident in as turning right is a problem.

Waited for my tester which is Mr Chong and he told me to get to the car and i almost go to the wrong car cause of the plate number. but luckily before i go to that car, i saw Mr Lim still there. So I get into the car and adjust the seat all this. almost forget to on air-con. heng, Mr Chong not in yet so faster on . that timing is not bad cause there no much people in the circuit as they having their break so quite lucky for me too. started to move off and i can say is not a smooth thing as i quite disappointed in my S-course the way i drove, not up to my expectation and the vertical parking which i used to be good at which is also not good cause i got to do it the second time then i manage to get in. actually the first time should be able to get in just that i not that confident enough so don't dare to go in scared the pole drop. parallel parking i was in the 'R' gear and yet i though i in 1st gear and i step on the accelerator and lucky i react fast if not pole going to drop. and i act till like nothing happen. Slope was quite ok. *god bless* the crank course also not up to my expectation too. almost strike kerb but never. He told me to go out to the road and i was telling myself, got chance to pass as long as i did not make any mistake on the road.

Out to the road and remember which gear to use and there not much car all this and quite smooth and i did not finish my route. I was thinking is it i failed already that why he change the route and want me to go back but i told myself that i did not really see him tick alot on the paper so just carry on back to the school and i stopped the car and he told me my mistake and i was like ok and he

pass me. I was like so happy sia. He told me not to follow him up and go to watch the video and i was like so happy already that i get out of the car and saw Mr Lim and i show him my result slip and he ask me to get in the car and he drove me out to settle thing with me and on the way out he ask me to get the P-plate if i want to drive, go make my license all this, ask me which route and i told him my mistake in my S-course and how i react all this and my slope and all the thing. he say not bad already got 10 point. if got 14 like that even though pass but not well. I told him that i did not expect to get 10 point. He ever told me that he would be happy if i got 12 point cause to him I am not a good student, alway quite blur at time and i think he never expect me to pass cause during the warm up,i make so many stupid mistake. I thanks him and proceed to make my license. forget to take a picture of my L-plate car. So sad. abit regret.

Called and sms my friends all this and tears dropped. I also never expected this sotong me can get 10 point. In the room, I did not concentrate in the video at all. return mum call and she told me thing and i was asking her not to cook go out and eat but she say soup cook already so no choice. She did not know that I took class 3. Anyway, i the only girl to pass the test. there are quite a number of girl taking the test as me but i the only one that pass. haha. got guy also. after the video went to make my license and off i go. decided to take a cab home. way too tired to take public transport.

Actually was thinking of celebrating but end up did not go anywhere. Just rot at home and decided to go to work today. Pass already did not celebrate like very what. haha. Anyway, I will work hard for my school work too. i got extra money already. Cause no more lesson so those money i got to save and buy a car. By 25, hopefully i able to afford one car by myself. even though got dream of getting a BMW, but i think my first car i will not get BMW first. hopefully by 30, I able to get my class 4. I will drive harder and see how it goes and get my class 4. I serious about this.

Now how i wish i got a car so that i can drive. Hate to take public transport also. Must study hard so that can get a good job to buy car. I not going to avoid the next chinese new year already as I want to rent a car and drive to pai nian. After that I will start to avoid chinese new year already. I still got to learn how to park car before that. Must wait for my brother to be out of town then i think i can drive the car provided dad teach me parking and i dare to drive too. can't wait to drive with a P-plate.

I late for work already..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home