Layout changed.
I change my layout as in the way some of thing that had been change. I had shifted up my tagboard due to a request from WONG SHEE YiNG keep saying that my tagboard is so far at the bottom and very troublesome that why. I also did some changes to the layout as in add in new things and also remove somethings.By end of this week should be able to breathe abit but I can confirm that by early next month I can breathe. By then I will be able to be more free as the major report will be done by then which mean if pass, i clear another module.
I still need to be on a serious diet. even though did lose weight but still not enough. Must work hard on this too. Don't keep asking me to eat so much. Actually stress can keep me away from eating and resulting in weight lost.
How i wish I could have lecture and tutorial all this like a normal student. I suddenly felt that I miss been a real student. Really. I still prefer to have books and pen in my bag everyday to school and not a 'life book' that I goanna bring to school. I really wanna study like a normal student. I wanna run from lecture hall to tutorial class instead of not running around. I goanna work hard and make my way to NTU and prove to Baby that NTU got student from JC and all the local poly and not from only 4. Going to NTU is my wish since the beginning of year 2 or rather this year. I not sure if i able to make it anot. My grade are not that great yet. I goanna push myself but is quite hard to do so also as I been like slacking for almost a week already. Not taking my school work seriously. Did not really study for my exam too. *regret* NTU is not easy to get in too. I really felt that those people who get to NTU to study end up coming out go to get another job that is not related to what they studied is a waste of not their time nor money but is a waste of people like e|iza place there. she had tried her best and wanted to get to a course that she like but was been rejected due to the facts that there are people who get to the course that she also hope for. Actually i and her had wanted to get into the same course and due to this type of people, she lost her chances of getting there. I hope i won't have to suffer this. Please think carefully about your future and don't do thing that you don't like. If you have no interest in the thing that you study and you study cause of getting a job in that line please think again. I can tell you that you are actually going to drag yourself to work and class every single day. You will not going to like it and you are wasting people time.
Think I will stop here. Got to so my report already if not i will not have time to do it already. Update tomorrow if I am in good mood. I hope I will be in joy when i update tomorrow.
Labels: blOg, bUsy soTong, School

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home