What a class?
Tuesday ate alot of food. breakfast ate 1/2 donut, lunch ate pasta *thanks aH chai for the treat* & dinner i ate tom yam ramen with sashimi, fried white fish & fried soft shell crab. It is a set. * thanks Jian Wei for the treaT* It way too much for me. I need to be on diet to burn those fats away. Maybe that 1 of the goals that i want to do for the year of 2007. At least 3 months or so to do it.. Anyway, I hate or rather dislike my new class. The reason is that I found out most of the girl had a very bad mouth. They like to talk bad about everything. What wrong with Shai able to speak mandarin? Is so common nowaday that people are learning or know how to speak other language beside their own language and english the reason is that we are multi-nation. Does she need to talk bad about her saying that she demanding, unfriendly all this when she is gone? and make the whole class know about it and make the whole lots of them to comment all this. People is trying to do a 3rd language as for example me, I do know how to speak malay when i was like 10 years old or so. Reason that i learn is to communicate better with the maids as they do not understand or speak english so I make the effort to learn how to speak but after which i learn abit and i stopped learning more terms. At least even thought i only know the basic at least when i am in Malaysia i able to understand what they are trying to say. there once i bought some food from the coffeeshop and the auntie spoke to me in malay and lucky i understand what she talking if not..you get what i mean? I don't think that she had to be so surprise or what.
Is there a wrong for me to paint my nails in dark red? This happen on mon. A guy, M was saying a girl in the class, HL about her nails. Her nail was painted in those green not green, blue not blue type la.
the conversation is in chiense but due to some problem, i can't type out the chinese word.
M: wei, 7th month over already.
H: This is not 7th month colour, is black.
*at this moment, she turned back and saw my nail*
H: Her want then is 7th month colour
* I was so pissed off at this time*
SG: This is not black ok
I did not offend them in the first place why must they be like this. We barely know each other that well so I can't take it as a joke or what. I just don't like the way they are.
What a class i had and had to continue to see their fucking face for the rest of the year and one month which made up of like 4 months or so.
Labels: angRy sOtong
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home