Busy.....
Sorry people for not updating for quite sometime. Was rather busy nowaday. I was updating or rather looking at my schedule for the coming weeks and what i realize is that I am FULLY PACKED for weeks that is coming up. STRESS!! I afraid that i will breakdown one of this days. Really..too stress..Anyway, I also like to thanks WONG SHEE YING again as she help me alot by giving me guide on how to do some stuff and also giving me a tutorial of html and must thanks here. I was trying to copy the code and got error. refer to the picture below.
I was like..well..what is that thing and end up though can't copy the code but realized that a cross at the advertisement if not she...haha..any way, she like to be mention in my blog...sometime back i bought doughnut from different places and below is some photo that i took.

Will update more when i free..Labels: Uncategorized

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home