luCk on my side??
Well.. Long time no update. Got alot of thing that i want to update but the problem is that i too lazy to do so.At the start, i was not given a wed class as the class that i choose is not open to me. is a long story. anyway, so I just choose another want but was be rejected so i think that I am just down on my luck so no choice. But on Thursday i was been inform that i am given a Wed class so I decided to take it.
I was supposed to buy 4D on Sun as Sun is a day that i think i will strike. from last Tue I say that Sun then go and buy but who know i was too busy on Sun till no time to go and buy and i did not know that I strike till yesterday when I was looking at the number. OMG...I was like..Ok..Lucky the number if i will to strike not that much. so is ok.
Haix..Hope that luck will be on my side for the rest of the year at least for another 1 month..
Labels: Luck

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home