UpdatE...II
Well i stopped updating the other time round due to the letter 'C' on my keyboard come off and i was like asking people how to fix it back but no one knew and even i got the most stupid answer for asking me to go back to the service centre to repair it since is under warranty but i know that the letter can be taken out and put back but i do not have any idea how to fix it so ended up not knowing what todo shut down and try to fix it and tata..I got it fix..What had i been doing this few weeks. I think i did not mention that i went to BMTC on the first wed of September right? Well. I love the trip there. It is quite fun. Wonder if i ever had the chance to work there not. What i mean is not in BMTC in another place wearing No3. Haha.. If i will to get good grade and get scholarship can consider since it going to be a different environment there.
Last Friday, went to a wedding dinner @ aloha there. It is a chalet. Weird right? Well..I got no comment on this. People go there BBQ i go there to eat buffet. Quite funny.
Beside work and going to lesson, I think that i did not really do other things. Anyway this year is going to end in like 2.5 months and i think it time to do some meaningful or thing that i feel like achieving by end of the year.
Labels: Uncategorized

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home