Thursday, September 13, 2007

UpdatE...

I have not login for more than a week. OMG...Was rather busy the whole of last week.

Got to take over Jacelyn shift as she was on ML last week and there is not enough people working all this. Was busy like don't know what and hired a new staff. Abit can't stand her. Reason, she very blur and there not much time to teach her on Thurs as it is quite busy.

Friday, was been surprise by Eric. He bought us doughnut. Nice ma? It taste so great.


Did a IQ test the other day and the result is as below. My IQ go so low ma? Lol...Wonder if it is accurate anot?

Sat is the most busy day I ever had. Reason been there I was alone to manage the whole place by myself. work so long that is my first time managing it alone. It is tiring.


I can't update anymore. as one of the letter in the keyboard drop out. Thinking of how to fix it back...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home