Sunday, December 24, 2006

Over tired

Went for dinner with wen wen, her mum, Carol and also cheries. We ate 5crabs (butter, chillies and pepper), kang kong, tom yam soup, bee hoon, steam fish and a fried stuff (no idea what is it called). we order beer too. I drink a cup and more. SO long no drink liao. bUt got abit of thinking to go and find 大嫂 and drink with her. maybe find a day before 2007 if can. Work was ok just that i not in the mood to work cause i worked non-stop for 14 days.

Friday, went to work and was ask to work for around 1 to 2 more days. I had to set up all the files. quite an interesting job scope as i never do all this. But, this is not what i want to do. I want to do statement as it will be more fun. received gift from EL and PH and TG share a gift. After work went to border to shop as i got 40% off for kids' book and actually wanted to buy it for someone but thinking of how people say me i just think forget it as she told me that she forget her birthday, well i also can think that she forget chistmas. Went to library and taka to shop around and buy present too.

Thursday was quite normal just that the files that we order a week ago finally arrived. Hear that they change supplier according to EL. Didn't manage to do alot on the files as the time i started doing the files was after lunch as before lunch alway use pc to do work. After work, went to shop around before having dinner with ALex. My last 2006 meal with him. Went to the rice table for dinner. Called to reserve a place but was full but we went there, there is seat for us therefore we get to eat. I can say the food that they serve is damm nice. Walk around and finally went for a coffee session outside hereen area. The drink was ok. I drank chocolate and there is hot and cold i compare and found out that for hot it has marshmallow but the cold drink does not have and he ask the waiter how come and request for my drink to have marshmallow too. so nice of him and i really got it. not bad. I received my first 2006 christmas gift from him. Hope that i like my present. Finally go home but still late.

Wednesday, it was the first 2006 chirstmas party that i had. It was the second year that i had party in office. quite ok. Got alot of food. pot luck and eat till damm full. There cake but the problem is that we keep it for teabreak as lunch too full to eat anything already. After work, Went to hunt for present too. I bought a few and also had in mind what to buy for others already. I think more of checking of prices. I bought a tank top and also a shirt.

Tuesday was a day that I will try to remembered in my life. It was a day that i never expect this to happen n SIngapore. There is flood in here and I can't believe it. Can't find any picture of the flood due to lazyness.

Monday went to work and was not feeling that blue as it was the last working monday of the year. After work went to shop the whole of orchard and went for dinner at PS

Sunday went to work as usual and i do opening and the worst part is that i forget to return the key. After work went for dinner at woodland as it was wEi birthday. BB not around as he went to banGkok.

Saturday was working as usual.
After work went for dinner or i would say supper with aleX and saw 7 of my sec sch friend. Chatted with them for awhile before going back to my table to order food. my treat and we took a cab home. shared.

Well..all this are my week of what i been doing and I realised that i been shopping almost everyday and no choice since chirstmas is around and had to buy gift all this. till now i not really bought all the gift. later in the day still need to go and buy thing. Another thing that i found out about myself is that i had not been having enough sleep the whole week. on average about 5 hours a night.

I thnk I will stop here as I need to go and return call. In case I not going to update blog later or what, I would like to wish all a Merry Christmas. Enjoy yourself.!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home