Big kids is found in SINGAPORE over the weekends.
It been a while since i update blog.Was having lunch break now. Eating my red beAn bun now.
Friday after class go find dardar and we take train to tampines and we shop around and after which we went to eat at the kopitam at TM. Below are some pictures of the food.
Hotplate fish riceAfter the dinner I bring dardar to the open plaza there see see. By luck we saw JUST RANGER. The kids are allow to go up the stage to take picture with JUST RANGER and of course i also did take but i never go on stage just snap and snap.
Follow by going to CS and go into Metro and saw some familiar face. After which go to the comics shop and i saw PSP...is in pink. quite nice. I muSt save money to buy it as a christmas present already. dardar ask me go inside a shop and i almost trip and fall again and he blame my slipper but is the slipper. But the problem is that at the door there who will expect to have cables right and i step on myself. damm pain. We went to walk around and saw the decroation and i took some picture.
Went to the lift area and saw christmas tree and I take picture again. I know dardar not happy cause i keep snapping here and there.
To my surprise, what I see next to the Christmas tree is a normal tree. It look so funny.
On Saturday, I decided to take the day off and went to bugis with dardar as i wanted to go to WOW to do the CE thing.
I bring food out. It look like barley thing. Is a desert. We eat at the area outside the library. The strench of open aera with benches at the roadside. 
After eating, we walked to suntec and along the way, I saw christmas tree again and start to snap and snap again

We went to suntec and there is a sleeping beauty on the ice and the people let us go in and sit and watch the play. so nice. Got take video too. :p

The decroation at suntec.


We ate our dinner and kana splash by the water. So funny. But quite fun.Nice dinner.


after dinner walked around and saw dardar's friend but i don't know who are they and went to marina square there to go to mrt and along the way saw christmas tree again.





Sunday went to work. Nothing much happen and went for dinner with Alex again. quite nice. opposite the beauty world.



I think got to go already as Lynn need to go off. will try to update more.
~Holiday mood!~
Labels: Christmas 06, Festival


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home