Thursday, November 30, 2006

Month End

1st edit @ 12.32pm
2nd edit @ 3.53pm

Having lunch break out now. Today was about building. Not that interesting.

The month is coming to an end in less than 12 hours time. Went to work and was late. I left around 9.30pm and went for dinner at the market area nearby with dardar as he finish his last RT yesterday. He resign instead of terminated as that what he think that he want so i can say that he jobless now but later going to an interview..Hope can get the job if not more sian cause i no more christmas present from him le. *sob* yes. Christmas is coming soon. so hAPpy. I love december. don't know why just love it.

Test grade for culture is out and I can say is that I failed for UT 2. I only left with UT 4 which is next year. Die Die must pass. UT3 was yesterday. Not much confident. Just now got a module session thing and meet ms choong and she was saying about the elective which mean if I will to take up that i go to school 5 days a week instead of 4 days but the elective got accounting. If i don't take it next year then wait till i year 3 then take also can. I lost. should i taKe it or not? If i fail my culture module that mean i retake my Culture instead of thinking to take an extra module not..but i must work hard to pass my culture. I din't care. Must pass.

I think I gonig to use the rest of the time to play game(very long no play already) and watch drama.

edited @ 3.53pm

Received a sms from kor and I though that he was joking with me.

"Just see doctor, tommorrow morning 9am appointment, doctor say don't delay. Anyway thanks. After operation will call you."

This was been send from my ex da sao. Something happen and i called kor and he say is true. Can't believe it. well, last week they still go out and he say she was ok. But one week after that..Hope that she can be fine. Wish her that she will be fine after the operation. At least she let someone know what is happening to her before she decide on what to do. Hope that she is well.

dardar now should be in the interview faced with lots of quesion. He even go study the SQL stuff hope if the person ask those question that he know and don't ask those that he forget. I about to go off already so that by the time i in train dardar will tell me where to find him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home