Friday, December 01, 2006

A new monTh

Just back from lunch. Went to eat with ah chai at marsiling and was telling him that I known him for almost a yeart already. Time flies and we chat awhile before coming back to do my presentation slide.

Yesterday, after school went to Orchard with dardar and I wait for him as he was late. We go to paragon to shop at metro first and it was so big in the paragon that i can't find the toliet. What I found funny is that, the guy toliet is there and there is no girls toliet and we walk to the other place which I know at where. After which we went to the sony there and I was sitting down and i saw PSP the price was $149 I go and see what included and I told dardar he say i see wrong and look again is $419. So sad. If $149 I will buy on the spot. Take picture outside Paragon and below is the Chirstmas tree that is taken around 6.30am. Nice..We also took some picture there. So nice.

After which went to taka to eat dinner. We ate Mac and KFC. Nice nice. After which use laptop awhile before continue to shop around. We went to a sport shop and what happen is that I saw a Nike bag and i like it.

L: I want this nike bag
D: Why? Nice meh?
L: Cause I like Nike.
D: .....

went to Kalm and actually want to buy the photo album but no more. The one that I saw before no more, that what i think. After which went to the CD shop can't remember the name and I saw Ivy (from ZIB) passsing by the shop. Think she was alone. dardar say she not pretty but i think she is. We went to Waston there and I saw this

a big 1.2 m tall Winne the pooh. I want it. If i had this, I need a king size bed. :p To get this bear, you need to purchase $50 and bid for it. After which went to taka there and take photo with the tree. Below is the tree at taka. A 3 storey tall christmas tree.



Lightning along Orchard road
a cattle in near MRT area.

After which take train home and I go to the pasar malam. so many thing to see. Hear is a 2 weeks long. SO can wait to buy thing.

Now I think I will stop here as I need to listen to presentation. After my presenation will go meet dardar. Don't know if he got buy muffin for me not..

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 03, 2006 6:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also super like the pooh bear...1.2m tall.. hehe

chicken

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home