bUsy daY..
After finishing updating i think i going to call dardar and faster go to sleep. Lack of sleep this few days. He also need to sleep early as he got to work tommorrow. First day. He called me and tell me the news when i was working today. SO happy for him.
Work on Sunday from 2pm till closing but i go off before closing as Kelly waiting for me to go home together as her husband come fetch her and we happen to live the same area so can drive me back. Work was not that smooth that day. So many thing happen. From the first day open till now first time saw this type of people.
yesterday, went to eat with dardar. Eat 点心 not bad overall. Work was ok, just that i do not have a table to myself therefore i can't hang or display my "debit" & "credit". I hate it. No table to myself need to shift here and there. I reach too early too.thought take train will take around 1 hours but who know only 45 mintues the most. I am going to assist eNg lai in billing. In the morning do transfer of docment to paper file. I kana paper cut again. Maybe i not suit to do all this. Went to eat lunch with pUay Hwee quite ok as i eat my favourite food, sort of.
EL : 会不会很 stress 要做到完
L : 不会啦。还有几个就做好了。
In my mind i was thinking where got stress..If i had to do the statement more stress. Go off and went to lot 1 and i saw Power Ranger. Too lazy to upload here so i think that I try to upload in the next entries. Went home for dinner and nice.
I think that i too long never upload picture here and also i think that I had stopped my jokes of the weeks. Can't think of any jokes. Will try to have some the next time round.
P/s : "dardar, you must work hard ok. This job quite ok. If dont like resign but this time before you resign must get a job first but anyway i don't hope you quit too. Hope you like your job and you will leave me alone in SINGAPORE as you need to travel. Don't worry. you can do it! kam-ba-teh"
Labels: Careers, Conversation, Sotong Ger

5 Comments:
Dear,
Not I wanna quit without a job, because of poor management and bad boss want to make things difficult for this poor chicken. That's why have to "quit without a job".
Chicken
>>chicken : What I want to tell you is to do your best tommorrow and loVe your job :p
Ok!
I will do my very best!
Cheers!
Chicken
>>chicken : kabateh..加油!! work hard and slack hard too.. :p
haha.. u also muz aI ur job wor =)
hmmm.. mayb u can ask them to give u a place that u can hang O put ur things if its will very easy LOst it..
taKecAre**
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home