HolidaYz
Was at home watching drama now. After blogging, should be go and get ready to meet dardar as we going to watch a concert at Singapore Indoor staduim. My first time there.In my previous entries is full of pictures but no time to write as i in the rush to go home from school. Therefore all not so in detail.
Monday went to look after BB and took pictures but due to some reason of my laptop, I not able to copy the picture to my laptop therefore no picture.
Yesterday will be the last day to see all my classmate for the year if I not wrong. Holiday is here but i had no idea to do what during this holiday. Hopefully i can make use of it. I only left with 25 more days in this year.
In the morning was so frusted with my internet connection service. luckily it was ok now.
I think it almost time to get ready and go out to meet dardar already.
Labels: Uncategorized

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home