Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tired

Was chatting on the phone with dardar and blogging at the same time. felt hungry.

As promise in the last entries, i say that i would upload picture but there is not much photo that i took this few days. Work was quite ok. not that busy for me.

Wednesday, went to PS and took some picture but don't feel like uploading. have my dinner at KFC with dardar and walk around before going home.

Thursday was normal just that Lim and PH tell me alot about accounting. so fun. That my favourite and Lim tell me the stage of accounting and the job scope of been an accountant. Tell me all the thing that i should know. I seriously falling in love with accounting.

Friday lunch was with a big group as a/c department went lunch as the banker come and look for us therefore we go together under company expenses. Quite nice the lunch. It was at The ship. On the way, June tell me about how she select me and tell me about accounting again. I love it but i need to clear my modules at bbdc first before i can think of other things. Lunch quite long and after that go back office I help Ivy to go to bank and deposit cheque and after that i go out again and after which went back and sit around and do not much thing.

Before I publish this entries, I will remeber to have some joke sharing here.

新婚的小妻子做了便当让丈夫带到公司去,分别把饭和菜装入一个大盒子和一个小盒子里 并放了张字条在里头。
“亲爱的大便当饭, 小便当菜“

catch the jokes??

Hope you do and have a good weekend. :p

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2006 10:49 PM , Blogger pErfectNotpErfEcT said...

merry christmas to U

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home