Wednesday, November 29, 2006

some update...

1st edit @ 9.41am
2nd edit @ 1.39pm

Well..Currently having first break out and decided to blog now.


I woke up damm early today, I open my eyes and think of having milo, crazy me. So faster get up prepared and i make hot my muffin. Seriously i am addicated to muffin already. Very seriously. I drink my milo and after which go make hot milk and drink but is 1/2 cup only cause can't drink too much milk. Faster go to school and reach early and got UT and i did manage to do.

Yesterday went to Pizza for dinner and below are some of the things that i took.


The current Promotion
The xmas Pizza
The star which is hashbrown

I like the star alot. It took us almost 2 hour to finish eating and go off. Actually we took about 1.5 hour as the rest of the 30 mintues we on laptop as dardar want to see the phoTo that i took on Saturday(2 entries down) and after that he end up playing FM07 and even copy it to his hard disk. Till yesterday, then i realize why he bring a bag cause he alway bring hard disk to work to copy those useless thing stuff that he think he need as he wants to go back to the trade or what so ever Well..he say that i study accounts is good as if he set up a company i can help him do the accounts. Of course accounts is useful to a great extent as there are many reasons.

Just now was IM dardar and this is what happen

D:
Swensen's Fairy Tale Christmas Menu - if you are interested in the ice cream log cakes, pls let me know, I can get u 20% discount.

is his friend got discount not him

L: Then?

D:
she mass send the email then cake got discount.

L: Then?

D:
Then if u want, can get long cake to celebrate Christmas.

L: Is LOG not LONG

D: ok it L-O-G.

Catch the joke?.


Today is dardar last RT session and tommorrow maybe his last day in that company. so sad for him.Is not he resign,is kana terminated. A long story so won't update here.

Need to get back and do the UT mock already.

Edited @ 1.39pm

Just now dardar tell me that he kana terminated and his last day is 13 dec but later change to 27 dec. What happen is that the most funny thing that I got wrong is a conversation in MSN.

D: I call mom and they tell me to bring contract to mom to verify whether got cover

L: what cover

D: He want to cut 50% of my pay for this month and next month.

After which he no reply so i called him.

L:为什么要打电话给你妈妈?

D: huh?我几时说我
电话给我妈妈?

L: 有. 在MSN 你说 mom

And I was like laughing cause that mom refer to Minstry Of Manpower.

Sad. Later i still got to work. Last mintue need to go and work. After class, must rush down as i need to reach latest by 4.30pm. Hope that I won't do closing and i believe that i will not as weekday they won't let me do closing as they know that i tommorrow got class.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At November 29, 2006 12:55 PM , Blogger pErfectNotpErfEcT said...

wei.. faster change e blog skin thi skin not nice...

taKecare^^

 
At November 29, 2006 12:57 PM , Blogger pErfectNotpErfEcT said...

y no pic of u & ur daR 1 ????????????

 
At November 29, 2006 2:01 PM , Blogger sUmmerraBbit said...

>> rain : I will not change this blog skin as I want to type in chinese word and if I will to change the skin , i won't be able to type chinese character already. I decided not to post picture of any people in my blog unless those picture is from the internet or news report. :)

 
At November 30, 2006 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got come your blog lo..hehe..

Now chicken is resign..not terminated..

Chicken

 
At November 30, 2006 9:30 AM , Blogger sUmmerraBbit said...

>> chicken: ya. You resign but you are jobless now. haiz :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home