Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Party 07

Christmas is coming in less than a week and I had started my Christmas shopping. only got 1/4 of the gift. still got 3/4 more gift to go and this year I plan quite alot of things so that all can have fun. There are games too. well but the gift for that had not been purchase yet got idea what to buy already but the problem lies with the stock.

Anyway, I had done a poster you can view it at my flickr Though of uploading here but it took me quite some time so i upload it there.

Comment on the poster are welcome. It actually quite simple as I do not really have the time to really design a nice poster. Actually wanted to add in photo but the problem is no time to really hunt for a nice photo.
Well..will do a good job next year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home