Thursday, December 06, 2007

6 month needed?

Received sms from 大嫂 in the morning and she was asking me if my passport is vaild for 6 month upon the depart date and I remember that I do not have it. Is like 5 month only and the next thing I need to do is to make a new passport. Not sure if they can actually renew it not as mine is the old old type of passport. Maybe need to make a new one. Will get it check and hopefully will be able to get it ready by end of next week latest the following week so that I can be out of town.

Christmas celebration is going to be different as there is some new stuff to add on to the previous years events. Feel like designing a poster for the celebration. It abit waste of time..beside I got so many things to do. Will think about it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home