Lazy n lazy...
I think i getting more and more lazy already.. Had not been updating my blog for quite sometime..Think of closing down my blog soon as no people coming in here to read too as no people tag my blog already..I will think of something that I can do to keep this blog alive..Nothing much actually happen these days. Life is the same.
Please stop telling me that I not fat. I know myself well. I know you are trying to be nice by not hurting me but I just can't take it for not been honest.
I felt I born not to wear flat slipper and take public transport.
Alway wear flat slipper sure something happen. Either people step on my slipper and almost make me trip or wear till like the slipper going to come out from my leg. On worst days, there is a 'duck' walking with me.
Take public transport will alway get piss off. I seriously think that this message should get to SMRT. I would like them to remove the "PLEASE KEEP LEFT" sign that is found on the escalator reason is that i notice that no people bothered about the sign and with sign that no people follow will only make us look so stupid. The reason to ask people to keep left so that the right side can be used for people to CLIMB up the escalator at a faster speed as compared to the staircase so that they are able to catch their train but people are too inconsiderate. Reach my stop wanted to alight but guess what there this malay guy pushing a pram and trying to get in but people had no alight yet and he was trying to squeeze in between me so that he can get in so what i did was to stop moving with my leg at the platform and the other at the train and he saw me and move to the left and squeeze in from there. What sort of guy is he?? Trying to get a seat or rushing to hell? Was super piss off. Futhermore there people who even had no idea how to tap and go and still need to wait for the gate to close then they will tap.
There ones saying that Time = Money and Money = Time. I think that these are the people who will never be rich as they are WASTING time. waiting for a train will take about 5 mintues or even longer than that and those time can be used to make money but people thing that 5 mintues is nothing but alot of things can happen. Taking public transport really can piss me off...ARGH..
Labels: angRy sOtong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home