DIET
I really need to be on diet this week. Can't eat much stuff. Need to lose more more weight and get the fats out.Even thought Eric had say that I had lose weights over the year and told someone to pass the message to me to stop losing weight as now I look perfect to him. Well I got to lose a few more inch first.
Went out with Jacelyn lover after work and it is great. Went to vivo as she want to change her shirt as she bought the wrong size that why. So after that we went to have dinner at the food republic there and it taste quite ok.
Sunday was the 3 of the lover working together. So fun but too bad, I did not join them for dinner as I went home to watch TV and have dinner and I think that this is the last time that we 3 work together for the year and we even going to take leave from almost the same time and our last working days of the years is most or less the same. all going for a short trip but different location. miss Crystal lover the most as months never get to see her.
I in need of shopping. Fall in love with dress nowadays. Must get back to my weight and I be starting to wear all sort of dress already but school rules still apply. Sian..
I think my pay this month going to be gone soon as I had spend about coming to $650 for the past 12 days. Reason been I had to pay that electricity bill ($522) also don't know how many month never paid already, kana cut off then kb also no use. If i never start working and support myself, I think 'ah-long' will be coming after us. Think all my saving going to be gone soon if I really not going to work hard. No money then come to me for money, what is this? Ya, I know that as a daughter you had to support your parent as what Wen Wen had said. She was saying that no matter what, you can't lent anyone money even your sibling only your parents as they are the one that support you. Well, but I still thought of going to further my studies but at this rate I think that it is hard to. Alway hard to go with my plan. I really don't understand why am I born in this way? Might as well ask me to go out to support the family instead of studies right? Rather then doing it this way? It quite hard for me also. I really had no idea how come the house hold income is not enough? I really don't get it? Where had all the money gone to?
This month think going to be on a budget month for me already. Still got Christmas present not buy yet and also my holiday trip.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home