Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Busy December

Today is the fifth day of December and I had see my schedule for the month and realize that i going to have a very packed schedule especially after the Hari Raya Haji. Is like everyday is busy and busy. But i looking forward and also not looking forward to it.

Not looking forward to it is that I still got lots of stuff to settle and if time passes before I knew it, i will not be able to get all the thing done and will drag till next year which I don't want.

Looking forward is that I going to have the annually Christmas celebration at the same place. Going to get the details done soon. Just to inform you guys i will be away for a short holiday after Christmas and don't make a police report if you can't get me *lame*

The other time was mentioning about playing mahjong and to my surprise, I won and i got 43 台. so fun . first time play finish the whole round and got 43 台. So clever right. *bleah* Anyway, it is just my luck anyway i also no idea why it is 43 台 also.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home