I'm back again
My blog is back to life again.Was super busy these few days or weeks that why i did not update. Well nothing actually happen to me. Things that I had learn or done over the weeks is photoshop skills, manage stress, more goals...
Learn how to use photoshop and even edit photo at a more faster speed than i use to. Finally completed editing Serene birthday photo but not angel even though angel birthday come first. Well i did complete almost half of her photo. Will get it done soon.
Was quite stressful at the beginning of the month but after all i manage to survive. I knew that I was demanding at time but the fact is that I want things to be done in a good and neat way instead of not doing a god job. Anyway it is over so well...
Got myself some goals for the year and also the years ahead. Did some planning in my brain but ha not really jot them down in somewhere.
Time to go to and play mahjong game..
Labels: Uncategorized

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home