Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rest In Peace Heroes...

By now all of you should know about the 5 Singapore heroes who had leaves us las month. well was looking through a friend's friend's blog and found out that there is blog about them and the link below are some of the comment left by their beloved ones.

*not in any order*

Jeremy Goh http://rememberingjerbroni.blogspot.com/

Boon San http://bgpoh.blogspot.com/

Stephen http://energizerloh.blogspot.com/

Wei Zheng http://rvhs2j2001.blogspot.com/

Reuben http://ntu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6327748991


I had not really finish reading at all of them but I touch by the words that is left by their loved one and felt sorry for them. Why is god so unfair to them. They represent Singapore and yet they did not manage to come back alive.

Below is some of the link to the news(credit to xin.sg) not sure if i did miss out any not. I know is quite late for me to update this but some might not had seen it might use this chance to view it.

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=11738

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=11757

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=75&article=11791

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=11804

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=75&article=11823

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=75&article=11886

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=11917

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=75&article=11959

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home