SoNgs - 最近
After this going to sleep already. I too tired already.I wanna share a song that is in my laptop with all of you. Managed to get the video from you tube. It is 最近 It describe
It describe my feeling? not sure. A song that I had no idea why I quite like this song or is it that the lyric had say out what i want to say? I not sure. There some part that describe the way I feel. Will find more song and put it here.
I once asked you for help but you never want to help me as you had something on but there is enough time for you to help but you would not want to help me. Well, since you want to enjoy go ahead and enjoy while i will enjoy my work and money for all i want and don't you think of me helping you. You should know how to plan your time and not me doing all this. I so sick and tired of doing it.
Will update more...Really got to go to bed..suddenly thing of a song that i wanna put here. Will do it maybe later or what.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home