Saturday, August 25, 2007

BROKE....

Woke up around 7.45am. My body alarm clock got me up. I think I not used to sleep late anymore and finally 8am got up and wash up and login to do some work and at the same time scanning computer. quite long never do 'pc keeping' therefore go to do it. if not it will got 'dust' right?

Not a good start of the weekend. problem: money. Why? I had no idea why do i alway the one to have to work like a bee. which mean so hard in not studies but thinking of way to get money. WHY?? Feel like just quitting school and go out and work. Really had enough of all this life. Just hate month end. alway ask me for money and I not open bank nor am i those who print money. All my hard earned money for this month is all gone. no saving for me this month. did not manage to save any money. All my fixed expenses such as mobile + internet is already $52, transport $60, lesson + class $250. All this is estimated cost and it come up to $362. I have not included my meals and other expenses and those money i lent (use a nicer word here) to mum. there is still 6 more days and how to survive when i already spent over my pay. He got a job and also get money from parent what the F**K us this. I still schooling and my pay is lower than his and yet i can control my spending. Why can't he? Feel like killing him. I just hate him forever. I don't have this sort of brother. He does not belong to my family as i do not regard him as one. He is just a bastard. My saving going to be gone with him around. Mum broke as he been asking money. I just hate it. What can i do? Do i bear to see Mum like this broke while i have the money to enjoy myself. NO. Ended up i be the one suffering. I can't apply for financial help as the household income is way beyond it. He work but i wondering where is his F**King money? In toilet bowl i think or where. No money act as got money hate it. My saving is for me to further my studies but now if this carries on, I think i can as well go out and work and not study anymore. I do not have any time to enjoy myself. Everyday work is the best solution as working will keep me away from shopping mall and not buying anything but how can I work everyday. I not a robot. If i were to work for Daddy maybe can solve the problem but i scared to work for him too due to some reason that i do not want to say here. Find 1 day ask him out and hint him that i want to work for him but i think is not easy to work for him too..Haix...Can money drop from the sky for once..

I DONT KNOW ALREADY.........ARGH........GOT TO GET READY TO GO FOR LESSON & WORK ALREADY.........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home