Monday, June 18, 2007

UPDATE!!!!

Sorry guy for not updating my blog for the past 1 weeks or so, I had no internet connection and also I super busy with my work. For the past 2 weeks or so , I had work every single day and rush to work and lesson all this. Anyway just to inform those that are not aware of my test result, I had actually fail. don't worry, I will learn form my mistake and move on. I be taking the retest somewhere in October I guess. :p I will work extra hard this time round. :p

Work is super stress with me working on an average of 10 hours or more a day. Either cabbed home or my deArest wEn weN drove me hOme. but on the way home is alway talking about work and still work. alwaY reach home after 11pm and go out of the house around 10am or earlier, depend on my lesson. Do not really got time to go out all this. was not that happy with the gers. they are a problem and make my wors time so stress and anGry. Hate them but luckily i got my jaCelyn by my side but on 1 of the day, she was quite angry over a small matter but is not really our fault but anyway she is ok with me now. :p Anyway i manage to cover the shift for the past 2 weeks and now it all depend on jaCelyn on how she can handle it. Wish her all the best in handling them and i do believe that she can.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home