Monday, May 28, 2007

Nothing to do now while waiting to watch the last episodic of Mars Vs Venus (幸福双人床) it is a nice show. It is about couples life, parenthood life, etc. It also come with meaningful pharse that lYnn actually take down and blog it at her blog. Will try to share it here with all of you when i have the time. It has been approved by her to take the pharse and put here but just that i currently don't want to do so yet :p will do it soon. Ate cuRry with rice just now and I going to carry on eating later as i not yet finish eating and i realized is 8pm so decided to keep that few mouthful of food till 9pm so that i can eat and watch TV at the same time. Over the weEkenD also did not really get any much rest despite me was on leave yesterday. Wrost still, even though on leave still got people calling me on my mobile. no cHoice. Must be that they don't like calling the shop that why call my mobile? Was haPpy that Chirstina had been transfer over to my side. :p so that my saNdy won't be so stress out and hear that Chirstina is trying to pull ciNdy over but I think that not a problem as over at the other side got too much girls that what I hear from Chirstina. Once Cindy bEen transfer baCk i think that it will be quite balance already.

wOnder when my nails will actuaLly grow loNger..I want to havE it paint... :p caN't wait for it to be painted with colours again :p

Time to watch TV..I don't care..I going to stop here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home