Friday, June 01, 2007

RE: gOing mAd sOon...(25April2007)

I super angry lo. Finally found the B***H blog link from other people link and i go and read her entry from April till now. Guess what I found?? I saw a post regarding me and i have to say that she wrote about me in her blog first. I shall copy and paste it her for all of you to read what she actually say about me. I so hurt. She wrote it on 18 April 2007.

Lesson end.
Below is a frustrating post.
It is about one of the most detestable person I met on earth.
If youare having a bad day, don't read it.


(there other thing about her friends which i shall not post it here)

People can be a strong factor in demoralization.
I am feeling very sad now.
Lesson just end.
Just feel like blogging my frustrations down.

Today is on financial accounting.
A module I have zero knowledge about it.
The rest of the 4 team mates of mine are equip with it.
I am the only one handicapped. *sian


In the beginning of the lesson,
I was highly motivated.
All the way until the end of it,
I posted a question to the presenting team.


It was an easy question for people who took POA.
But for me.


One of my team mates name L have to be so frustrated lah.
I don't understand why.
She is so bloody strong-headed.
I told her to find supporting facts for her slides, because doing a slide based on your own knowledge is not reliable at ALL. YOU NEED to OUTSOURCE YA KNOW???!!!


You know what she replied?
The first time she said, "ok lor.. I try to find."



The second time I questioned her, "hey, you still haven't find the supporting facts?"
She replied, "my slide is not good meh? Then you go and find yourself lor."
She didn't even find LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and she said that to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I feel like giving her a tight slap!!!!
Thank God, my flesh is still in control.




Arghs.
And when I asked a question pertaining to accounting to the group presenting,
she stepped in!
Sulking and correcting me in a very frustrated manner!!!!!!!!!
I did not even ask her in the first place!
She's making feel like an idiot you know.




O wells, frustration penned.



I don't like her.


I just pray that God will heal me emotionally. =(




That her post. Who ask her don't have accounting background want to take accounting. There are other module to take what. On that day what i am supposed to research on is "Who will be checking the financial statement?" And my ans is "The accountant will prepared it, checking will be done by the group financial controller, Chief Financial Officer, CEO, auditor, government.
Does this need to research?? I did try to find but i can't find it and anyway I did check with 姐姐 on it and she had alot of experience in accounting as she is an accountant ok. SO i also can't trust people with working experience as they are also not reliable? Then I think that that is no way you going to trust your accounting tutor too as she is also an accountant and she also not reliable right? The tutor also did not say anything on the answer on that so i think that right. I can't find of course ask her find herself la. If not how? dare you slap me la. I make sure i sue you for slapping me B***H. Can't remember what question she ask. Of course to make you look like an idiot sine you make me angry ok. You look like an idiot to me. Who ask you treat me like a fool also. Just like you that all I know.

So sian at home. wEnt to coffee bean at sun plaZa after class with the company of Li Feng. So kind of her. Reach walk around and then went to collect cake and actually also no idea why do I have an extra cake. Since the people call so I go and take lo. Is like a buy 1 get 1 free thing ba. I so lucky? Today only 10 people including me attent the class and it was like ok lo. do nothing all the way playing or rather thinking of how to design my blogskin all this and Li feNg help me abit but end up nothing is done but i manage to add in extra thing and remove something from the blog? notice ma? Actually today got to cover shift for my darling jaCelyn as she called me and say that not enough peopLe working and somemOre she got thing on and need to go off earLy and aSk me to tAke over her shift for the night but I rejected
cause going home for dinner. I really had no idea why there is customer getting on to my mobile no and they are not looking for me but rather my mei mei and ask me about their working hours all this and when they working don't want to find them and when they not free or on their off days then look for them so funny. But this also show that during my non-working hours I also have to answer their calls all this. So troublesome. Hope my number will not let the whole world know. Well the time now is 11.21pm and it took me quite a long time to write this entry as had to do alot of thing before i can say anyone. Anyway I think dardar still enjoying out there. So sian. No reply from him but nevermind use to it already. I know this is is a long long entry with no picture but sorry. Will upload in my next entry as I going to attend my bao bEi 6th birthday and unCle birthday tommorrow. :p

There no one except Lynn had actually reply to the riddles that I have posted on 30May2007. Does this show that no one is reading my blog? Never mind.Going to play PSP soon. logging off from the internet soon. nothing much to read from the net. Nite people

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home