Thursday, May 31, 2007

Re: I HATE S**T

Finally got a reply from them and below is what they actually reply me.


Dear Ms XXX,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the incident you
encountered.

We will highlight your feedback to our Automotive Department to step up
their checks on the maintenance of our buses. We would like to take
this opportunity to assure you that we will take all measures to ensure
that our buses are in good working condition at all times.

You may wish to provide us with the bus registration number for our
investigation, if you encounter similar incidents again in future.

We value your feedback and thank you for taking the time to highlight
the above matter to us.


Yours sincerely

XXXXXX (Ms)
Officer, Customer Relations
Corporate Marketing & Communications


They still want me to encounter this kind of thing.I give them a feedback cause I
don't wish for this kind of thing to happen again. So sian. Anyway,I given up on this
type of bus services that i got.Maybe i really got used to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home