I huRtx..I sad..
Had been working every single day since sUnday..so tried..work for average of 9 hours or more a day. reach home alway like midnight already for monday and yesterday. quiTe busy so still till late. No choiCe..When for my lesson yesterday and it hurTs me. I so sad. I felt that my test is coming and I can still don't know how to do it. Is like I also don't know is it really my fault or what. Just make me wonder why out of a sudden change so many thing and i got to remember all the thing again. Why can't he let me knOw the changes before hand and let me know like a week ago and is too late. Why can't the changes be like after my test. Why?? Can I pass not..I not sure..Don't ask why..going to watch dvd before i go work..nOt yet eat too.haix..time running out..6 daYs to test....

1 Comments:
nO mAttEr whaT hAppEn juSt aLways reMeMber tO TaKe caRe of urSelF & health ^^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home