Taxi Driver aRe blood sUcker.
Just come back from IT fair and bought things but none of it is for me. Either as gift if not is help people to buy. Nothing I like or rather I felt that the price not suitable for me.Cabbed home again and dardar say is my fault to so slow then the cab for Jurong go off. He also no tell me,maybe he did but i never hear what. I went to find cab from tower 2 there all the way walk to the convention hall area to look for cab but i found none so go back and finally i saw a cab with bt batok and what i did was trying my luck to ask the driver if he want to drive me and he say ok. The rest board the cab. He didn't turn as the road between tower 2 and 3 and I asked him
SG: Uncle 为什么你没有弯?
TD: 我走ECP 不然你要我走那里?
SG: 谁便.
and he making a round at the round about there.
SG: Uncle 你在走(circle in chinese)
TD: 你要我走那里
SG: 谁便
TD: 那我就走ECP,你没有和我讲我那里董你要走那条路.
Then he continue on and I already not happy with him and he still ask and tell us what he exit and hte queenway or what then what BKE what KJE there. I was so angry to talk to him that I don't actually know what he talking till he exit at queenway. Then really feel like scolding him lo. Waste people money cause he go one big round of singapore before reaching my home. Reach my home already $20. That alot ok. Alway from there to my home is like $14 like that. If he use ECP then go all the way to AYE then exit at the bukit batok there what. Why must he make his life so easy by going one big round of Singapore. I board the cab at 9.58pm and alight at around 10.33pm. That mean it took me 35 mintues to reach home I rather take MRT might be faster and I believe is faster cause I have not include the waiting time. I thinking if i should go complain not? anyway this time round i took down the car plate no and also the driver name. Just up to me if I really want to include his name in my email not. Must go and hunt for the feedback of this comapny. I know he not happy with me for saying that he making one big round at the start. Later tell him what road to take then he not sure also worst what so let him decide lo and who know he drive one big round. I from suntec get to go to see the merlion all this then to the Tanjong pagar there get to see the PSA, then see the dunnoe what at the AYE, then go to queenway area where there is the chruch then go to farrer road area and finally to the PIE and then to KJE and BKE. Not so sure if the expressway name are right not. Waste time + money. gO hunt for the company website and feedback form and tommorrow go complain. I think I really have to make noise. :p I like so bad. Keep complainning and complainning for all I know. Last week even call up the town council to complain that my corridor no light and spoil and immedilately they sent people to repair within 2 hours. Of course have to fast la, cause they collect $49 from us every month 2 light bulb ring only how much and now I notice that the light at the rubbish bin area also spoil but this time I did not complain as it is none of my business. As long as it does not affect me can already. That night when no light is quite scary ok . You get to see the light blinking and blinking. Oh My gOd...
Got to hunt for the website and off to bed le.
Labels: sOtong is cOmplainiNg

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home