Sunday, June 03, 2007

Busy Days Ahead

As i mention that i going to celebrate Zane and uncle birthday and i did take photo but not alot as the food when i reach is like half gone so did not really one to take the photo of that and I took the picture of the cake. Look there 2 cakes as there 2 birthday boy. The first one of course is for uncle and is a mango and logan cake. Cake taste not bad quite nice just too creamy. The second cake is Zane and it is an ice-cream cake and you can see that it look nice right? The ice-cream flavour is yam and vanila. quite nice.
Before cutting cake, I was playing online game with the kids and it is so fun. It is actually audition and is really fun and i keep losing but i proud of it cause is my first time playing. After which Zane open his present and we started player Twister and is really tiring to play this game. Get to twist your body and below is one of the photo that i think look really funny. Did enjoy my day off and is so fun.

From friday night or rather Saturday eaRly morning and is really early as it is 1am I recieved a call from my dearest wEn wen and luCky her, i still not asleep yet so she was asking if i really going take the day off and of course i am and she was asking me about the schedule thing as it was not plan by me next week as there is some thing change as I going to have a break from school, Iwas checking if i could clock in more hours and there people resign all this that why the schedule is in a mess and i can say is really tiring to hear her telling me all the work stuff at 1am but since not asleep well I ok with it and finally she called me again just now and tell me to work for her for my whole school holiday somemore is full shift or rather 1 and a half shift a day as there no more part-timer and the full-timer resign therefore i need to cover them and working hour will be at least 9 hours or so and as for days that i have to attent my lesson, she allowed me to go and come back that mean i be off from office for like 2 and a half hour. I think i got 3 lesson and that make up of 7 and a alf hours. I think i going t face alot of problem as be workig with the new girls and I don't know them well but anyway, I think i going to take it and I can bring my PsP there too but i going to play a game for the next 2 week will be like quite bored for me and thought of downgrading it so that I can have more game but who know i can't as no one really know how to downgrade that. I so hurts. Going to sleep soon. Still got to work later on. Goanna work like mad this few weeks.

~10 days to my test...10 days and counting down. vey soon it going to be 1 digit as in the number of days..Believe in myself that I can do it. No matter what the result is, I will accept it..but i scared and also quite confident that I can do it. How...RelaX...~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home