I HATE S**T
On the way to work on Sunday i had a super bad experience on the bus and I finally wrote in to complain via online. Shall wait for their reply. Please don't read as if you like the service provided by them. :pI took 961 from the bus stop behind the Bukit Panjang LRT yesterday afternoon around 1pm and less than 5 minutes in the bus I felt that I was feeling warm and I touch the aircon area and found out that there is no air. I was sitting at the left side of the bus behind the door area. It is an air-con bus and there is no air-con how can you call that an aircon bus? I rather have those olden days bus where there is air-con and non-aircon. I decided to move to the right side as I can see some people who is standing at the right of the bus hair is moving this show that there is aircon so I moved to the seat quite to the front right and really there is air but the the air is not cool enough and throughout the whole journey I was having headache due to the bus as it is so stuffy in there and please take note that the bus is not crowded at all. When I reach my stop, I stand up and realized the bus did not stop when it reach and I realized that I had not press the bell but the bus just move out or rather still at the bus stop area waiting to move into the road but the driver insisted that I alight the next stop so I was ok with it as I do not want to talk too much with the driver as I was not in the mood in talking back and I tapped my card at the entry and it should written "Entry/Exit" but it did not. It stated "Entry" only. Imagine I was already having a headache and I had to be charge twice. Why can't the program know that I had already board the bus and have not exit show that I got error in tapping it at the "entry" and before I alighted the bus, I look up at the temperature and it was written 32. The temperature outside is around 32 to 34 and in the bus is 32. You might as well have a non-aircon bus and I think that it will be cooler as at least I can have some wind with the window. I had been experiencing that alot of bus no matter where I took it is always warm during the day and the temperature at night is super cold? Is there a way for the driver to set the temperature as I once ask a driver before and he told me that he could not do anything to it? Hope you will look into this. As I felt is really unfair for us to pay so much in a stuffy bus. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Any thought to share? Click on the comment and say it there :pLabels: angRy sOtong, sOtong is cOmplainiNg

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home