Thursday, June 28, 2007

Picture over the wEek..

Finally, I had decided to upload the photo that had been in my memory card since last Saturday to blog. Saturday as usual got to work and during work time, i went out to purchase a cake for my dardar as Sunday is his birthday so what happen is that after woRk which is around 11pm, i went to his house and below is the cake that i bought from Polar.




Sunday, as usual worked till around 5 or 6pm and went off. I did not do closing. So bad of me to leave them do closing. Anyway there more than 1 people there. Went to ate at New York New York and it was strongly recommanded by Lynn. Went there and the coward there is not alot so we got a seat quite fast. Took the picture of the menu too. The menu indeed had new york feeling.






Look at the picture above and below, this is the same but it look so different right. The food taste quite normal.



This is written by me using the chili sauce that i found on the table and below a picture of me making candy floss. So nice, the candy floss caused is make by me. I made 1 big one. It quite sweet ok.I had taken in alot of sugar that day.

After which ask for bill and we goes off already and went to boat quay area. Don't think that i went to any pub ok?. I think that i should not drink till i had actually pass my test. haha..A lame logic right? Anyway, we went to the coffee bean at boat quay area and i oredered my favourite drink of course. On the way there, we saw this and took a picture of it.


At coffee bean, i passed him his present that i buy for him. It a briefcase and he even think that it is brandless lo. I think he never saw this brand before. Ended our day by going home on cab.
Monday, after class went to purchase my favourite cum long await phone. It is one of my favourite design.









Compare the picture above and the one below don't you think that both are quite similar? :p Just that one is handphone and the other want is my foundation.

I love it so much. quite cute right? anyway, I think i will get my laptop fixed by end of this week. The life without it is so hard to pass. anyway since i change to this new phone, it took me a longer time to sms than usual. I won't be able to sms that often as i still trying to get used to the phone.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home