Over worK...StreSs..
Updating this cause of a persOn..You should know who you are. Ask me blog and blog and you want to close down..To make you haPpy I blog with photo so that you won't say nothing to do.Having break now..Its Lunch time. Woke up not that early again and i still go make hot my food as i bring food for lunch..actually is leftover food. At first though that the rice is too much so don't take alot and what happen is that i realized too little so make hot the rest and it took me around 3 minstues and i out of the house reach the bus stop around 7.50am and there no bus till around 8 am and the 1st bus i could not board as the door can't close so take the 2nd bus which is like 8.02am and i late..I had to run from the bus stop to MRT platform i run all the way and i still late. Nevermind about it since i had already complain to SMRT regarding other thing :p will post an entry on that later on if got the time.
After class last Fri, which is the only day that i had for myself for the entire week went to bugis and had dinner with my dardar. We were the last to have meals there. There is a drink that come with the yong tao fu set dinner and I ate the raman with the pork cutlet. Overall ok for the food.
Went to wOrk as usual on Saturday and was dicussing about alot of things such as the working hours, the operating hours, the sales, customers that we got, unusual things, staffs, etc. The good thing is that the sales is picking up. So good. There is a need to employ new staff if not i will have to cover the shift till further notice. I was supose to be back there on Friday but i did not pick up the phone as I don't know that my phone is ringing. so they no choice work themself. I short of girls now. Can't employ another one as I also had no idea why. Hear that I be on-stand by to cover the shift if sales is high. What is this? No choice. Got to get used to it but i really got no time to go and take over shift. No choice work hard ba. My poor Sandy meI mEi work till past midnight on Friday broke record sia. *clap* She even bought me strawberrY to eat cause she see so big and askme to eat. I ate quite a number of it. :p After work went to eat saKura and this is what i saw on the table. Nice roses?
Drank the coconut drink and had time digging out the coconut.


The pineapple rice from the menu i saw is they put in the pineapple but end up is put on the plate. There is also some vegetable, chicken and also the soup had thai food for dinner. Not bad.
Love this the most.
Saw this on the way out and this remind me of the childhood time when there is this 2 bananas . Wonder if any kids nowadays also know them? Must be know them if not why they put this in the mall right? I don't think any one of us can fix it the car...
Sunday work again, Nothing much happen beside the journey there. Below is the food that i manage to took before it is been deloyed by any one. :p
I felt that i had overworked this few weeks or rather months.I got to take it.. Test coming must buck up no matter what..I not going to fail as i can't afford to fail. I know i'm a sOtong but I want to pass i don't want to have somuch time spend on my class, lesson and even work. I need time for myself too. I know that i must ć èŠćç no maTter what. I want to enjoy my life when i am around 40 ++ instead of 60++ I need to work extra hard. I wonder where my money had actually gone to this few years. haix. For some i know but for some i don't why? I need to work so hard for what i wonder at time. Why do i have to be independent and be so "stupid" to pay for the school fee.
*p/s: The person that I refer to is actually LyNn. :p*
Labels: angRy sOtong, Careers, Pixs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home