Birthday wish
As mention, I might be considering closing this blog soon. It might also mean that my history will be gone but don't worry, I had backup of some of the entry will do all my backup before it officially close down.My lunar birthday is coming soon. In 2 weeks time, it also mark the end of my year 2. OMG..That mean I be 22 years old already. Anyway, I do not have the mood to celebrate my western birthday because it also mean that I be officially turn 20 years old. That mean that I no longer in my teens. That so sad. I had been in this world for coming to 20 years old and I realize that I had not achieve alot of thing in this 20 years there are alot of thing that I wish to have and also want too.
In order not to waste your money to buy unnecessary stuff for me, If you do not mind, can try to contribute some funds to my bank account to help me to achieve my 25th birthday present for myself. The amount is not a matter is the though that counts. I also do not mind of receiving present as birthday without present is quite weird also but I leave the decision up to you guy to decide.
How am I going to celebrate my birthday? Well, up to date, I still had not yet make any arrangement for it yet. Will try to update more if I got the time and have things to pen down.
Labels: CelebratioN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home