All abOut my SHINO..
Know Shino for months already. She such a resourceful girl. Alway there to help me on Day1 for this semester only..alway quarrel with her cause of someone who say us..haha..anyway, was studying for php yesterday night and happen to come across the word parameter and this word is actually Shino ask me this on tuesday and i actually give her a link and ask her to go and read herself and since i understand already, i explain to her last night and she still dun understand it must explain to her till almost vomit blood. After which continue to study abit and I felt tired and did not study finish and wanted to go to bed already and that Shino ask me to play game with her and ended up I am the overall winner. play and study the rest of the chapter with at the same time. I So lucky to have Shino with me if not for her asking me to play game with her, I think that i will not be able to finish study. For the stake of her, i even thanks her in my MSN nick. It read "... LOVE SHINO..SHINO IS THE BEST......"Labels: FrieNds

2 Comments:
Best post ever (:
Of course this is the best post ever in your eyes..wahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home