Sunday, July 29, 2007

There No Place I'd Rather Be

Well, National Day is around the corner and you can see flag all over the city and I as a Singaporean blogger also remember to hang a flag at my blog. Well..Was listening to Yes 933 the other day and found out that 2 of the DJ actually convert the 2007 National Day song to Chinese and i felt that it is quite interesting and decided to let you all have a look at the lyrics.

The title of the song is 我的家就在.

编词:周崇/萧嘉

/: 叶良俊


说要去PARIS 我听成PASIR RIS

长城有魅力 也很吃力

要爬上铁塔 非常EXPENSIVE

SENTOSA 会更便宜

这是美丽的天地 我的家就在

去到外地 我才发现

原来这里最干净

这里也有PULAU UBIN 骑脚车也可

你要很小心 别像周崇庆

不然少了四TEETH

这是美丽的天地 我的家就在

JURONG EAST PASIR RIS

TAXI BUS MRT

这是美食的天地 有很多好吃西

LAKSA CHAR KWAY TEOW 和那 LOR MEE

满意有云吞MEE

还有SATAY 和福建MEE…

Well don't you think that it is interesting. Well, I will at the same time show you the Original english version

There’s No Place I’d Rather Be

Music &Lyrics: Jimmy Ye


I’ve walked the streets of Cairo and Bombay

I’ve seen the neon signs on ole Broadway

I’ve climbed the Eiffel Tower,

The great Wall in one hour,

Experienced sweet and sour but that’s okay.

Seen Hollywood, the sunsets in LA.

The London Bridge, Big Ben, the Thames, UK

I’ve crossed the River Kwai

Yet still I don’t know why

I think of you each night and every day.

There’s no place I’d rather be

You’ll always be a part of me

And even though I’ve roamed the world

It’s still my home I long to see.

This is where my family

And friends grew up with me

So I’ll cross the skies and sail the seas

To be where I wanna be.

Cos there’s no place I’d rather be!


Want to know how the song sound like? well, in case that you have not heard in just click on the triangle (play) and you be able to listen to the song There No Place I'd Rather Be





So what you think of this song? it is sing by Kit Chan



Credit to : NDP 07 & Yes 933

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home